Magic Forex Intuition training software is designed to develop intuition to work at Forex (foreign exchange market). Everyday training will help you to correctly determine the correct currency exchange rate trend. With time, as you will see, you will make more correct decisions than wrong ones. And their number will keep growing. After one or two months, the amount of correct answers can reach 80 to 90%.
True, different people show very different results. Some can perform much better than some others. Some people's result is 100% of correct decisions, something that can be achieved through systematic training. And such an effect is no rarity.
The fundamental thing is to have training sessions on a systematic basis. You will surely achieve your goal if you spend enough time training. Zero result is impossible.
How it works?
The software offers the user to guess further price movement (up or down) from the starting line (i.e. the closing price of the previous bar). The right trend is the one where the price goes over a certain number of points from the starting line (e.g. 50 points). One is to guess the right trend and it changes for each test - the software uses a random number generator.
Logic makes little sense in this situation - based on the probability theory one cannot produce 100% of correct answers. Therefore the right answer can be obtained intuitively.
The software allows the user to select a currency pair (symbol) and the number of points the chart has to go to determine the right trend (Take Profit and Stop Loss).
- Database of 27 currency pairs
- Ability to set different Take Profit and Stop Loss to determine correct/incorrect answers
- Chart can be displayed as a bar chart, candlestick chart or line chart
- Chart scaling
- Fully customizable chart color scheme
- Sound notification of wrong answers
- Multilingual user interface
- Displays successful vs. unsuccessful test statistics
1) Added new currency pairs: GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF
2) Number of test bars can be changed from 5 to 75
3) Software preferences can be saved in evaluation version
4) Updated Database